Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Choi and Radke

Torii must read my mind (I won't accuse him of reading my site because I didn't get my thought posted until 2:30 pm on the day of the HR derby). But here is story in the Indianapolis Star:

So wicked: Prank tests pitcher's humor
Minnesota Twins center fielder Torii Hunter had some fun with teammate Brad Radke on Saturday, placing in the right-hander's locker what appeared to be an
official letter from Hee-Seop Choi of the Los Angeles Dodgers. The letter
requested that Radke come to the All-Star Game to throw batting practice to
Choi and pitch to him in the Home Run Derby.
And here's what I wrote:
2a. I hope that Brad Radke is going to Detroit. Hee Sop Choi will need someone
to throw to him for the HR Derby. If Choi can keep at that 3 HR per 4 pitches
clip, he should be the prohibitive favorite, with about 30 HR. And that's
assuming he swings at every pitch... (Link)
and:
2. ... I saw Choi did not bring Radke and did not advance.(Link)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home