Monday, August 01, 2005

Gone.

As I said in the previous post, I am a former blogger as of my posting of this post. Should things not turn around, I will know that the whole damned things was not my fault and I will come back. Here are my measurements:

Twins Record: 54-50
AL Central: 14.5 gb CWS, percentage points above CLE, who is 0.0 games behind us.
AL Wild Card: 4.0 gb OAK, 2.5 gb NYY, 0.0 ga CLE, 1.0 ga TEX, 1.0 ga TOR.

I will not return if our standing improves by more than 1.5 games in the division or 0.5 games in the WC, unless I determine that "We did real good" anyways.

Bye all, it's been fun.

2 Comments:

Blogger SBG said...

You've done nice work. Maybe you will reconsider.

9:47 AM  
Blogger frightwig said...

AMR, I don't hold you responsible for the losses. Reading your blog is always entertaining, even when the Twins aren't. Good blogs like yours make the suck easier to take. Come back soon.

6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home