Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Did you see that?

Did you catch a glimpse of that last night in Houston? It was beautiful, mesmerizing, awesome. It left me searching for historical comparisons and finding nothing.

That's right, Reggie Sanders' beard . You thought I was talking about something else?

He has the best beard I have ever seen in my life, not just among baseball players or athletes, but among all men, ever.

I've looked for a photo that does it justice but nothing does. It is neat, full, manly, and impressive. I praised Buehrle's beard last week, but his beard is unusual, unique. He shows a lot of self-confidence to wear that thing around. Reggie's beard must give the wearer self confidence.

Reggie has the platonic ideal of a beard. This beard is so fantastic I'd think the Yankees would have to let him keep it. Check it out:


This photo does not do justice to the amazing Sanders beard. I only wish I had been watching more of this NLCS so I could have seen more of it in action. I surely will not miss another appearance.

1 Comments:

Blogger amr said...

Hi Sarah!

PTBNL=
"Person to be Named Later"

After baseball trade terminology "PTBNL" = "Player to Be Named Later"

8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home