Monday, March 27, 2006

Big Game Tonight!

1. Huge women's basketball game tonight. UNC vs Tennessee. To decide once and for all who's going to come up short against Maryland on Sunday. The most consistent women's team of the last 2 decades against this year's best team and best player.

2. I went to Friday night's Men's NCAA tournament games with some folks from work. I decided that I wanted Villanova to win because their pep band played the Minnesota Rouser. The Gators had the best mascot, so good for them, too.

3. I'm working on a post about WBC unis, like frightwig asked. Not sure why, but I want to be comprehensive. Plus, H. has decided to wake up every hour during the night, so I've had less mental attention.

1 Comments:

Blogger Edward Ott said...

Basketball will be LSU women all the Way LSU men all the way.

Salam

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home