Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Cat Osterman Update


Just so you know...

Cat actually lost a game this year. March 17 vs Michigan. She gave up a 2-run homer in the 7th, and her team scored 0 runs to back her up. Homerun to Tiffany Worthy. Win to Jennie Ritter. The dropped Cat's record to 16-1.

As of today (April 4), Cat's record is now 23-1, in 27 apperances with 21 starts. 20 of her starts were complete games (19-1). 2 of her relief appearances were saves, while the other 4 were relief wins.

She has given 38 hits and 5 runs (all earned) in 157 2/3 innings. 23 Walks and 360 Ks.

So her stats are: 0.22 ERA, 0.38 WHIP, 15.98 K/7, 15.65 K/BB. That's pretty good, eh?

2 Comments:

Blogger frightwig said...

That's a really cool picture. Some artist should use it as a guide to make a statue of her in that pose.

3:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

THE BEST! CAT OSTERMAN U ROCK I WANT BE JUST LIKE U I'VE BEEN IN A SOFTBALL LEAGUE SINCE I WAS 4 I'M #8 AND I PITCH! I DO THE CAT PITCH! I LOVE BASKETBALL AND SOFTBALL AND I'D LOVE TO GO TO TEXAS AND BE A PITCHER FOR THE LONGHORNS! HOOKEM HORNS! AMARA#8

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home